I joined Deviant Art 9 years ago (has it been that long?!) when I stumbled across it by coincidence, looking for some pictures to use for a forum RPG character. I was instantly fascinated and mesmerized by the wealth of talent I saw displayed right on the first page. I joined the site immediately, hoping that one day, I would be able to share some of my art online with others (I didn't really have much to show at the time, hehe.) Once I started designing skins for the early Invision Power Board, the art portfolio began to grow - and thus, I finally had something to share with the DA community. Now, after nearly a decade of tinkering around with Poser and Photoshop, I feel like I've been here since the beginning - DA has grown on me like a dear family member - and I hope they continue to do so for a very long, long time to come. Happy Birthday, Deviant
Art - here's to 14 more, and then some! <3
1. This was one of the first deviations of this character which I actually liked. After tinkering with 'Jaidyn' for 2 years and more, I was waiting for that perfect image of her, that would capture the essence of her as a Jedi knight. This one did the trick!
2. Serena Elysar has been a subject of many of my Star Wars fan-fics and role-plays in the past 5 years, and I she is easily my all-time favorite. I wanted to immortalize her just as she was: a fiery, spirited, tenuous Jedi, who never gave up and sacrificed everything for those whom she had sworn to protect.
3. I wanted to play with color here, as evident by the rich brown and green hues - lit up in a fantasy setting. This image was conjured up in my Elder Scrolls Online period, where I fell in love with the proud Altmeri race. What I like most about it, is its warmth, in spite of the weapons and warrior pose.
4. One of my first 'experiments' with doing an elf render, this battlemage contrasts the previous ESO-themed deviation with the coolness it projects. I like it, because it contrasts so well with the 'wood elf' motif.
5. One of my recent renders, "Annie" is perhaps the most favorite one in the Fantasy category. Her clothing and props were a gift from a very dear friend, and I wanted to see if I could do the gift some 'justice' by putting it to good use. Annie was the ultimate result. We both loved her the moment she came to life.
If you would like to see more of my art 'adventures', please visit my Gallery
- and thank you for stopping by!